Meaning joy and happiness, "Farah" is the perfect bouquet when thinking of cheering someone's day up. You can never go wrong with this vividly colourful selection.
Silk petals of pink Lilly flowers surrounded by white Alyssums with the scattered flower bunches and some seasonal green leaves is a lovely hand-tied bouquet to cheer your beloved soul.
The enchanting beauty of purple and pink roses adds elegance to the entire make-up of the bouquet. Such a multi-themed floral gift is necessary to lit up your small yet important celebrations.
You can add cheering colors to your home décor by setting ‘Farah’ in the vase of glass at your kitchen table. You can widen the smile of your bride-to-be, with this splendid design in our collection.
It can be a colorful wedding centerpiece on the table, a thanks-giving gift, a New year’s gift, get-well-soon, or a birthday gift to cheer up your special ones.
- Try to trim the stems of Roses, Lilies, and other flowers, and set them in a vase filled with fresh water.
- Remove the green leaves and thorns at the bottom of the flowers.
- Cut the stems from the ends at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Alyssums can be kept in water.
- Daily mist of water can keep the roses fresh for 1 to 3 days.